Thursday, September 18, 2014

Countdown from 5 to learn about AL


Countdown from five.

  • Thinking of random things about me was tough because I'm a wierdo of a person and there is so much random things to know about me. I finally got my thoughts together and here is a list of 5 random facts:

1.)I might look like a "white girl" but believe it or not I'm 75% Mexican. (wow shocker !!)
 -Here is my wonderful parents in a picture TOGETHER for once.(been divorced for 7 years)
                                        Displaying image.jpeg

2.) I am actually a box blond, I dye my hair this awesome blonde color when in reality I have an ugly plain brown color hair that makes me sad at times.

3) I am the oldest of 4 kids. This means my parents were young and dumb with me so I was the "test baby". . Not as cool as it seems
                                 .Displaying image.jpeg

4) Believe it or not my favorite color is black. Black is amazing and goes with everything so call me emo but I love the color black.( it was even my color for homecoming court in high school)
                                               Displaying image.jpeg

5) I've been with my wonderful boyfriend Jesus for over 2 years, were just two peas in a pod.(:

                                         Displaying image.jpeg
  • Now that you got to know a little more about me and my random facts here's a little list of 4 that are all things on my bucket list.

1) I would love to go cliff jumping, off course into water , specifically at a waterfall.

2)I want to travel all over the world but I think it would be amazing to backpack across Europe and see all the major things there.


3)I would like to photograph all my travels and eventually end up with a book of memories to share with my kids and family
                      https://ww2.lifepics.com/images/tips/photo-book-ideas/photo-book-travel.jpg

4)Before I die I would want to make sure my family is set and happy . . (:

  • I have many goals both personally, and professionally. I like to set goals to motivate myself. Here's 3goals I feel strongly in fulfilling in the future.

1) I want to be the best mother and wife I can be. My mom gave me a good example on how to do this and I want to do even better.
                                    Displaying image.jpeg

2)I have a goal to be professionally successful .I eventually want to own my own business and be self employed in that matter.

3)I have a goal to be in a happy space in my life, When I say happy, I would like to be in a good spot physically, mentally,  and emotionally.
                             
  • Throughout my 18 years on this planet I have spent the majority of my life in school. Here is my top 2 Laugh and Cry moments in school

1)As a student I admit, I've cried overwhelmed looking at the amount of work I have.
                           http://www.craig-west.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/tips-for-coping-with-work-overload-300x224.jpg
2)I have often laughed at the ridiculous comments made by immature students inside the classroom.
http://global3.memecdn.com/types-of-students-in-a-classroom_o_3513741.jpg
  • Now that youve read my 5 to 2 list of things, I would like to share the number one thing I wish people knew about me.

1) I wish that people knew how much I care for them. I feel like I put up a front to some people and don't show the proper emotions. I'm a very caring and loving person towards everyone, whether I just met you or known you forever.
                                 http://bibledaily.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/caring-heart.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment