Saturday, September 27, 2014

3 struggles turned into strengths


The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.  The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one.

-Psalms 28

 

I want to consider myself as a pretty strong young lady, but I do admit I have my flaws. I tend to often feel very lonely and kinda empty. Now that I'm a college student living alone I seek more strength.I have found strength in my  weakness when I drew closer to God and His word. I know I know this is a typical little saying but its true ! I don't know what I would do without Gods love,strength and comfort in my life. With His guidance and love , I have  strength to overcome anything and everything in my life.As a student I try to incorporate my belief system into the way I conduct myself. I will always find God as a strength in every situation in life.(If you would like to learn more about God please talk to me, or use the links:

                             

Another strength I have that goes along with being a good student is being approachable and friendly to those around me. I grew up being kind of an outsider with not that many friends. I've always tried to stay positive and open myself up to people around me. I love meeting new people and helping them, because I know how it feels to be alone. I think me being friendly throughout school can help others through their struggles, and maybe even brighten their day with a simple hello. Helping others also helps myself because I feel helpful and it connects me with other people for when I need the help. I love being connected to others.

                             

Lastly, I feel that a really good strength I have as a student is being open minded. I used to feel judged and looked down upon based on my beliefs and opinions. Now that I am an adult I always try to give others a chance for everything in every situation. I always look to the other side of things if I don't agree with something I like to understand the other point of view. I love learning new things, i'm a really curious person and I believe this is useful in being open minded as a student. I wish more people will open up their minds to new ideas.
                                              http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcw8ul0WBv1qcazsxo1_1280.jpg





No comments:

Post a Comment