Saturday, October 18, 2014

Super Star Student x100



As a college student everyday is different for me. Between work,school, and the everyday life its hard to find a balance at times. With all the things I do in my life, sometimes I feel like I have super powers managing my time! If could have real superpowers in the classroom I think my entire life would be a little calmer.Through the shuffle of my everyday life I tend to get a little forgetful in certain areas that my brain sees as "unnecessary" , probably because my brain is on overload with things.

Having the super powers of having a photogenic memory to take mental images to remember would be ideal in the classroom setting for me.Having images to come back to at any time would help me throughout the entire classroom. 

Any time I have a test, instead of staring at the paper hoping the answers will come to me I could simply read the question, mentally look back at that day and the lesson to answer question by question.Also, once I obtain any information from one class I could utilize those little "images" of things between all classes. Me remembering things can essentially lead to me not having to take any notes....ever, and I okay with that, its like 2 problems with one power. (SAVE THE TREES...HAVE SUPERPOWERS...SAVE THE HAND CRAMPS OF WRITING)  

Also, I think having this power would let me help so many more people inside the classroom as well. I can master multiple skills and subjects, or even all of them if I wanted to and then be able to share my knowledge with others. A downfall to this would be me getting frustrated with teaching others, simply because they don't learn as easy as  I would. ...hmm there is always a down side of being super I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment